8 Reasons I Love Being a Real Estate AgentMarch 28, 2022
Luck is on our minds in March. What could be luckier than having a career you love? After all, feeling happy with your job and chosen profession can improve your mood, boost your motivation, and increase your overall satisfaction with life.
There are 8 reasons being a Real Estate Agent makes me happy and lucky at the same time.
- The people. Being a real estate agent has allowed me to meet people I would otherwise not have known. Everybody has a story. And learning my clients’ fascinating life stories is what I love most about my job.
- The freshness. Every day brings something new – new people, new properties, new transactions, new obstacles to overcome. No two days are ever the same.
- The possibilities. The fact that I help make dreams come true is incredible! Every day my team and I walk our clients through the steps that will ultimately get them where they want to be – inside their unique space. The process is sometimes stressful, but it’s always worth it.
- The helping hand. Moving is high on the list of stressful events. It’s so rewarding for my team and me to ease our clients’ stress.
- The properties. I love all kinds of architecture and design, from vintage homes to new construction. And I love thinking up ways to rehab or renovate a property to help clients get more from their investment.
- The creativity. For me, thinking outside the box to find creative ways to market a property is incredibly fun, especially unique properties with a distinct niche.
- The negotiations. I absolutely love negotiating and getting the best possible price for our sellers and buyers.
- The growth. Challenging myself allows me to grow constantly. Continuing to learn in my personal life and my profession is important to me, as is finding a work-life balance.